Sunday, February 6, 2011

What Think Ye of Christ?

Every week I make goals with a dear friend and try really hard to work on them and my goal this week was to ponder on the things of God. Whether those things of God be scripture, music, quotes, or even conference talks I was determined to set some time aside everyday. I firmly testify that taking time to ponder is a blessing that brings about a new feeling within your life. It is a blessing to me because I have learned more of Christ's love and His ultimate sacrifice for the benefit of His disciples. He is my friend. He is my Savior who will silence all of my fears and wipe away my tears and calm my troubled heart. He lives and loves me to the end. I know that because of the way I have felt while pondering His life and ministry and His sacrifice.

As part of my experience with pondering this week I was challenged in seminary to ponder the question, " What Think Ye of Christ?" There was so much that came to my mind and heart by such a simple question. Within our seminary class there were a few who shared and I was grateful for that because I have felt the spirit so strong from their simple thoughts and feelings. So let's try something and I would like to open this up to whoever is willing to share. I ask each of you the same question "What Think Ye of Christ?" Please place your comments in the space provided and share your thoughts and feelings. You are welcome to do this anonymously. I would love to hear your feelings. By stat results there are a lot who take time to read so there should be a good turn out! I love you all! Its a new week! Make it good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment