Monday, March 16, 2015

Well, well, well look who's back?

photo credit: Greg Olsen

Fellow Blog Readers,

Its a miracle that I am back here writing again. It has been years since I have shared my thoughts over social media. Honestly, I am ashamed of myself for not taking the opportunity to share what the gospel has so graciously led me to believe and understand.

I am not here to reach a million views or become a "blogging phenomenon". I am an imperfect member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints trying a little harder to be a little better. Too often, we find ourselves wrapped up in some idea that perfection comes in in a single moment's time. The truth of the matter is that we aren't going to reach perfection in a blink of an eye. Each and everyday we ought to be striving to be more like our Savior Jesus Christ and thankfully the Savior will be there to lead the way. YES we are going to stumble and fall and scrape our knees along the way, but the Savior is there stretching forth His hand picking us up and brushing us off. How blessed we are to have the Savior and a loving Heavenly Father who know each of us individually. They know where I will fall, but more importantly they know of my potential and will not give up on me.

Friends and family, I know that God lives. I know that Jesus is the Christ. Jesus, a perfect being, once lived in an imperfect world. Beaten, persecuted, spit upon, and nailed to the cross for the sake of you and me. His grace is sufficient for all of mankind. We are all God's children. Let us try a little harder to be a little better. Line upon line, precept upon precept. The gospel is true.

Thank you for your continued love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment