Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Loneliest Walk



 heavenlyfathersplan.blogspot.com/2010/07/do-y...
He pushes up the board they've tied onto His shoulders
He bears, with dignity, disgrace
He hears the jeering and the wind is getting colder
Tastes the blood upon His face

His body bruised and back still open from the scourges
The consequence of wicked men
He knows no man on earth has ever deserved this
But still He bears it all for them
And He keeps moving up the hill to do His father's will

With each step He takes there's another to follow
and one more ache, one more tear to swallow
We all stand by and watch as the price is paid
Through the loneliest walk of His life
So we don't feel alone in the night
We can have His hand holding the light
Through the loneliest walks of our lives

Keep pushing through this lonely walk you're going through
Cause someones walked this way before


This song is one that I have loved for awhile. Life is hard for everyone and there is devastation, heartache, and loss all around us. We knew when we came here that it wasn't going to easy but that it would be worth it. The greatest thing about life is that Christ can be the center if we will let Him. Christ brings me hope and faith to keep going even when it is hard. I love Him with all of my mind, heart, and soul. Christ is my brother and my best friend. For me and for you, He suffered and died. "He knows no man on earth has ever deserved this, but still He bears it all of them." He did that for me and for you so that we don't have to feel alone. He loves us and I know that without a doubt in my mind. Someday I will be able to thank Him and kiss the hands and feet that were driven with nails for me. I hope that each of you will take 4 minutes and 34 seconds to listen to this song. I hope that through it we can remember that life is hard but it is worth it because of Christ. He loves us.

If you would like to listen you can find the song here.

No comments:

Post a Comment