Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Most Wonderful TIme of the Year!


I have found that the message I would like to share this week is that of Christmas and how wonderful it really is. I love the Christmas holiday so much and it just makes me so happy to feel the way I do at this time. I have thought a lot about how blessed we are to be able to celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. What a miraculous gift we have been given and I hope that we can focus on Jesus Christ a little bit more this Christmas season. The children in this video are so soft spoken and really touched my heart and I felt like the children have said it better than I could! I am grateful for all of the little children because they thrive on the things that matter. They take life simple and are some of the best examples to each one of us. I hope that we can listen to the children a little more. May you all have the joy and happiness in your heart this Christmas season as you think of Jesus Christ and who He is to you. I love Christ with all of my heart and I know that if I were there at his birth I would have thanked him and told him how much I truly love him as my best friend and my Savior! Merry Christmas!

Silent Night
For those of you who don't keep up with Paul Cardall there is one other video that brings warmth that I would like to share! Enjoy the music and video! :)

2 comments:

  1. Tellie, You're an amazing person. I thank you for sharing your testimony so freely. People learn so much from you. I'm proud to know you!

    Sunshine-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunshine, I really appreciate your kind words. I'm really glad you took the time to read my blog. I think we all can learn so much from each other and that's why I do this. Thanks for who you are to me
    Tellie-

    ReplyDelete