Thursday, September 16, 2010

Intention and Responsibility

To be quite honest I never planned to start a blog or be known as a blogger. Obviously something changed that for me or I wouldn't be here today. As a youth in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints I have the opportunity to attend seminary and expand my love and understanding of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I would be very selfish not to share with others what comes to my heart and mind through the spirit. I feel as though I have so much I could share and would love to if it can make just a small difference in someone elses life. I feel with all that I have been blessed with that I have a responsibility to share with others. I am excited about this opportunity and I hope I can grow through it!
Shantell

No comments:

Post a Comment