Sunday, September 26, 2010

Our True Identity


I am so grateful for the beautiful message of this short film and I feel the need to share with others. President Dieter F. Utchdorf put if very simple but yet it is so powerful! I know without a doubt in my mind that this is so true! We are all Sons and Daughters of Our Heavenly Father and his love fore each one of us is Infinite! I am so blessed to have this comfort in my life and to know of this very truth. I am so grateful to know that He loves me that much and that my worth is unchangeable! To know that Christ loved me enough and loved His Father enough to die for me and for you. I hope and pray that as you watch this that you will gain motivation to keep going. I pray that you will have the desire in your heart to know for yourself who you really are. As you do you will find joy and happiness in this life and you will find purpose and meaning. Enjoy it! :)

Shantell



1 comment:

  1. I needed to hear this today! Thanks for all your inspiring words!

    ReplyDelete